If you are looking for a simple chicken breast recipe that looks like it was made by masterchef, this is the recipe for you.
Food like from the best French restaurant, and preparation has never been easier.
Try this French recipe that will charm you from the first bite. It is ready quickly, and the meat can be served with boiled rice, for example.
Chicken breast in cream sauce
- 500 g of chicken breast
- salt, pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 20 g of butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 80 ml of white wine (it can be replaced with chicken broth)
- 200 ml of cooking cream
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast. Then flour them and put them in the egg and parmesan mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. Fry the chicken breast over low heat for 7-8 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove the meat, fry the chopped garlic in the same pan.
- Pour in white wine, cooking cream, add chopped fresh parsley, salt, pepper and mix.
- Return the meat and simmer for another 10 minutes together with the lemon slices.