How to make a healthier dessert that you can eat without a guilty conscience? We have a low-calorie tiramisu recipe for you, which will only take 15 minutes to prepare.
Do you think it is low-calorie tiramisu an illusion? It's not! Keto desserts have become increasingly popular in recent years. We can enjoy them without worrying about how many calories, fat and sugar we have introduced into the body!
At tiramisu, everyone's favorite Italian cream dessert, it is enough to replace the cookies with almond and coconut flour cookies, and the sugar with stevia.
- Ingredients for cookies
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar substitute (stevia, erythrol)
- a pinch of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white at room temperature
- 1.5 tablespoons of butter Ingredients for dipping cookies
- 1/4 cup cooled brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of rum Ingredients for the filling:
- 220 grams of room temperature cream cheese
- at least 1.5 teaspoons of sugar substitute
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- cocoa powder for decoration
- Mix the almond and coconut flour, sugar substitute, baking powder and salt, then add the vanilla extract, egg and butter.
- Stir and then refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
- When it has cooled, form four balls and flatten them, spread them on baking paper and bake for 6-8 minutes in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
- Brew the coffee, then pour the rum into it.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla extract, sugar substitute in a bowl and beat everything well with a mixer until you get a creamy mixture.
- Prepare stiff whipped cream in another bowl, add it to the cream mixture and mix on low speed.
- Pour a little filling into the bottom of the serving glass, then dip the baked cookies in the coffee and rum mixture and place them over the filling. Add the filling on top and finally sprinkle with cocoa powder. 8.Repeat until all are used up.