There are tons of strawberry shortcake recipes out there, and you've already thought you don't need another one. But this one is different - these are mini strawberry shortcakes with crumble.
What is the secret ingredient for mini strawberry shortcakes with crumble? In addition to the usual ingredients, strawberry yogurt is also added to the dough, which gives it a special aroma. Sweet cream is placed on the dough with strawberries, then sprinkle with dough crumbs.
The unusual and interesting preparation of delicious cakes will delight you, and they are so soft and delicious that you will not be able to stop eating them.
Mini strawberry shortcakes with crumble
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 120 g of strawberry yogurt
- 7 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 300 ml of sweet cream
- 300 g of strawberries
- Beat the eggs with sugar until foamy, then add grated lemon peel, juice of half a lemon, oil and strawberry yogurt.
- Mix, then add sifted flour with baking powder. Mix again and pour the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper and level it.
- Bake at 180°C for about 30 minutes. When the dough has cooled, use a smaller mold to form circles.
- Whip the sweet cream and add the finely chopped strawberries. Pour the filling onto each circle (first pour it into a freezer bag and cut a hole).
- Crush the rest of the dough and sprinkle on top. Garnish with chopped strawberries.