Admiring cake pops on a stick? Do you think that there is no way you could make them yourself? You are wrong. Their design is quite simple.
Cake pops or cake on a stick originates from America. At first glance, it seems that their preparation is a kind of art, but this is not the case.
Most often, they are made of cookies, and the chocolate glaze gives them an irresistible look and taste. You can decorate them with sugar stars, flowers, roll them in coconut, chocolate crumbs, ground walnuts, almonds...
They are loved by young and old alike.
- 300 g of ground biscuits
- 200 g of margarine
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 8 tablespoons of orange juice Ingredients for the glaze:
- 300 g of cooking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Mix cookies and powdered sugar, add melted margarine and beat everything well with a mixer so that there are no lumps.
- Gradually add the orange juice and mix well with your hands.
- Form balls from the prepared mixture and place them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Break the chocolate into cubes, add oil and melt in steam.
- Dip the tip of a long straw or stick into the chocolate, then stick it into balls and leave them to harden in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate, remove the excess with a spoon and wait for it to drain.
- Decorate with colorful sprinkles, coconut or other decorations of your choice.
- Stick the straws in Styrofoam and leave them in the refrigerator until serving.