With all the inconveniences we deal with on a daily basis, it's hard to stay positive. The job is most often to blame for the increased level of stress, but we must not lose control over our lives because of it.
How can you become a more positive person? Users Reddit have created a to-do list that will help you achieve good results.
1. Write down happy experiences in a diary. At the end of each day, write down one negative and three positive things that happened to you in the last 24 hours in your notebook. Make the same selection at the end of the week, month and year. This task will force you to find positivity in your life.
2. Compliment the people around you. Throw compliments at different people. Try to say something nice about more people.
3. Don't deal with unimportant things. Life is too short to waste time unnecessarily. That's why it's best to leave things that don't concern you alone.
4. Do sports. With physical exercise, worries will suddenly disappear. This way, you will be able to relax and at the same time take care of your body and health.
5. Gift yourself every day. Make sure to make yourself happy with a gift every day. It doesn't matter if it's a new t-shirt or a cup of good coffee - the main thing is the purpose.
6. Use the phrase "everything is fine".Even if something bad happens to you, it's not worth worrying about. The key is to maintain an appropriate level of optimism at all times.
7. Limit your use of social networks. Facebook and other social networks take up a lot of our time and at the same time bombard us with a lot of false information.