“You are braver than you believe; stronger than it seems; smarter than you think," once said Winnie the Pooh, the cutest cartoon character of our childhood. He touched our hearts not only with his amazing adventures, but with life-inspiring quotes that made us better people.
You will be hard pressed to find one in modern times a book and a cartoon, which would provide so much more in addition to entertainment for children inspirational quotes, who will take care of mental growth of the child. And probably you won't even find a cartoon character, which would be like this cute as Pooh.
Cute Pooh and his friends have inspired the world with deep in their adventures wisdom and humility, which is still relevant today, when you are an adult. Perhaps it was their words that helped you become a better person.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL QUOTES FROM THE Pooh Bear:
1. “Some people care too much. I think that's called love.” (Some people care too much. I think it's called love.)
2. "A day without a friend is like a vessel without a drop of honey." (A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.)
3. "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart because I'll stay there forever." (If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.)
4. Piglet: "How do you spell love?" Pu: "You don't spell love, you feel it." (Piglet: "How do you spell love?" Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it.")
5. "If you are going to live a hundred years, I want to live a hundred days minus one day so that I will never live without you." (If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.)
6. "I think we dream so that we never have to part. If we are in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time." (I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams we can be together all the time.)
7. "How lucky I am to have something that is so hard to say goodbye to." (How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.)
8. "The things that make me different are the things that make me." (The things that make me different are the things that make me.)
9. "It's more fun to talk to someone who doesn't use long, complicated words, but short, simple words like 'How about lunch?'" (It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like What about lunch?)
10. "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most space in your heart." (Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.)
11. “You are braver than you believe; stronger than it seems; smarter than you think.” (You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.)
12. "Even a weed is a flower once you know it." (Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.)