Viral ads are every advertiser's wet dream in the 21st century. The problem is that, due to the colorfulness and diversity of the landscape of social networks, there is no universal formula for them, and it is difficult to know with certainty what will really ignite people. Well, the following advertising agencies and brands have more than succeeded, as we present to you the ranking of the most viral ads of 2015 so far.
Are you interested in which are the most popular ads in 2015? Or better, the most viral? If the two words are to be equated, it is difficult to say, but the fact is that they were there for one reason or another mostly shared. And who convinced us the most in 2015?
READ MORE: Super Bowl 2015: The 10 Best Super Bowl Ads
Judging by the company's results Unruly, were the main winnings dogs, because among the dozen most viral ads there are as many as three (for Purina, Budweiser and Kleenex, two are in the top 4) in which the main role belongs to man's best friend. Among them was the trailer for the third season of the series Orange is the new black (Orange Is the New Black), while movie trailers were excluded from the statistics, as they would otherwise flood the chart. They are also on it two Super Bowl-themed ads, but even these could not exceed Disney trick with characters in the mall, which users shared more than from February to date 3.7 million times (he is currently ninth in the all-time list). At the same time, we should add that the numbers given next to the ads are the sum of shares on all social networks together (YouTube, Facebook,...).
12. Samsung: "Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition: Official Unboxing"
11. Android: "Friends Forever"
10. Red Nose Day: “Coldplay's Game of Thrones: The Musical”
9. Supercell: “Clash of Clans: Revenge”
8. Kleenex: “Unlikely Best Friends”
7. Netflix: “Orange Is the New Black Season 3 Trailer”
6. Microsoft Collective Project Agency: “Robert Downey Jr. deliver the bionic arm”
5. Fanpage.it: “Slap Her”
4. Budweiser: “Lost Dog”
3. The Ad Council: “Love Has No Labels”
2. Purina: “This Man Found His Soulmate In A Puppy And It's Adorable”
1. Disney Parks: “Disney Characters Surprise Shoppers”