Is there anything better than waking up in the morning with the thought that a breakfast is already waiting for you in the fridge - and one that can easily be passed off as dessert? These Overnight Oats with Chia, Gingerbread Spice, and Cashew Cream Cookies are a great breakfast to start your day.
Oatmeal with chia seeds
- 1 cup + 4 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 scoops vanilla flavored protein powder
- 2 teaspoons gingerbread spice
- 2 cups plant-based milk (+ extra cream)
- 2 tablespoons of soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon flavored cookie
- Divide the oatmeal, chia seeds, protein powder, spices, yogurt and milk into two glasses.
- Mix well and let stand for 10 minutes, then mix again and place in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- During this time, you mix cashew butter, syrup and add vegetable milk until you get a creamy spread.
- Pour into glasses, level and sprinkle with cinnamon-flavored cookies.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy breakfast the next day.